Report Cyber Crime Right Away!report-cyber-crime

DO NOT fall victim and take this by just a frown and shake of the head.  Or write it off as just another loss.  These are very serious situations that can lead to some major complications and troubles.  They could ultimately have a VERY NEGATIVE IMPACT in your everyday life.

If you believe you have been a victim of an internet-related crime, report it below to these government authorities:

Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3)

The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) refers internet-related criminal complaints to federal, state, local, or international law enforcement.  Keep in mind, you will need to contact your credit card company directly to notify them if you are disputing unauthorized charges on your card or if you suspect that your credit card number has been compromised.

Federal Trade Commision (FTC)

The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) shares consumer complaints covering a wide range of categories, including online scams, with local, state, federal, and foreign law enforcement partners.  It cannot resolve individual complaints, but can give you information on the next steps to accepts complaints about online and related transactions with foreign companies.

Department of Justice (DOJ)

The Department of Justice (DOJ) helps you report computer, internet-related, or intellectual property crime to the proper agency based on the scope of the crime.

Make sure you do not fall victim.  If you feel you have then let’s get it taken care of by reporting to the above listings.

You can see my “Scammers List – Who is the target?”  to learn the top scams being used today by the “No Good Frauds.”

If you have any confusion about a situation and would like my personal opinion in the Who is the target scammatter you can leave a message below and I will be in touch with in the day.  I hope this will help.

If you have ever been a victim to some sort of scam, or know someone that has been, we would love to hear yours or your friends experience.  Tell us about it in the comments section below.  Thank You for your feedback.

Leave a Reply

By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from:, You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact
Close Menu